Trusted by OEMs who expect more
For more than 35 years, we’ve developed electronic HID ballasts ranging from 350 watts to 2 kilowatts output for leading lamp and lighting fixture OEMs. We can custom engineer our HID ballasts by integrating such performance and cost advantages as power loss ride-through and communication. Let’s talk about how a CCI designed HID ballast can improve both your product and your customer’s operations.
- Complete parametric design for optimized efficiency
- Next-generation, programmable, micro-processor designs
- Mechanical and thermal stress design and verification
- Design for harmonic immunity, emissions and susceptibility
- Product safety design and provision of third party certifications
- Specialty designs to increase the value of your end product
CCI designs and manufactures a full range of auxiliary modules for our HID ballast solutions. These include lamp igniters, EMI filters, and low voltage power supplies for motors, fans, and other control electronics applications.
- Proven resource for designed-in power accessories
- Designs for ballast stress reduction and longevity
- Unique circuit designs for lower thermal generation
- Customized solutions including color-coded wires
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9000 and EMC standards